Freedom Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Project

'Non-Attitude' people that like to Party and be themselves

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
Navigation

Home
  Portal
  Memberlist
  FAQ
  Search
  MySpace
  Facebook

Donations :: Thankyou

What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll

Go down 
4 posters

What music would you like to hear played? Please tick as many that apply
Drum n Bass (DnB)
What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_lcap15%What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 32 ]
Dub
What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_lcap10%What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 21 ]
Dub Step
What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_lcap14%What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 29 ]
Garage
What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_lcap5%What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 11 ]
House
What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_lcap7%What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 15 ]
Jungle
What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_lcap10%What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 22 ]
Psy Trance
 10% [ 22 ]
Regae
What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_lcap7%What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 15 ]
Techno
What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_lcap11%What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 24 ]
Trance
 10% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 212

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How do you know your Recommendee? : admin
Registration date : 2008-06-17

What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll   What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2008, 17:32

Please vote for your favorite genres of music; tick as many types that you would like to hear played at a party night.

Also, any DJ's wishing to play a set on a party night, please post details or send a PM to admin.

Feel free to mention any others not listed in the poll.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 07 2008, 00:07; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
xerb3

How do you know your Recommendee? : manchester_pair
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll   What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20 2008, 14:41

Ummm ... I'd love to hear some psytrance dropped in there, since thats what i dance to mostly these days but I'm not so sure a full set would be to everyone's tastes.

Overall I love the early 90's vibe of full-on eclectic, mixing led-zep with trance and the beatles with piano tunes will have me grinning like a cheshire cat (in cheshire)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

How do you know your Recommendee? : admin
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll   What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2008, 12:31

xerb3 wrote:
Ummm ... I'd love to hear some psytrance dropped in there, since thats what i dance to mostly these days but I'm not so sure a full set would be to everyone's tastes.

Overall I love the early 90's vibe of full-on eclectic, mixing led-zep with trance and the beatles with piano tunes will have me grinning like a cheshire cat (in cheshire)

Many thanks for your post & suggestions. We tend to play a mixed and progressive varied night & morning of music, dedicating between 60-120 mins to each genre, speeding up through the night and early morning bounce then slowing down I love you again into the late morning. Sleep
Back to top Go down
tomhughes

tomhughes

How do you know your Recommendee? : cos shes top ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll   What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24 2008, 06:09

My personal taste would be Psytrance from 12 till 2, followed by jump up drum and bass/jungle throughout the night, then dubstep from about 7 till the late hours of the morning. pretty much the general setlist. apart from the random outbursts of darren styles from sam Wink.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

How do you know your Recommendee? : Tony and Lisa
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll   What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12 2009, 07:10

tom u forgot to add techno to that! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll   What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to hear? Please take part in this poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Project :: Latest News & Discussion :: Latest News + Party & Venue Discussions, Suggestions, Comments, Polls etc.-
Jump to: